Friday, September 02, 2005



Odds & Ends

Some of you reading this blog may have received a letter from my parents encouraging you to partner with our ministry financially. I'm thankful to them for doing that because I do, in fact, still need several financial partners on board to reach my fundraising goal.

The problem with this letter from my parents, however, is with my mailing address. Please take note that my zip code is not 11715. It's 11415. This means, if you want to contribute to my fundraising efforts and are excited about our ministry here in Queens, please make checks out to Redeemer Presbyterian Church, put my name on the memo line, and mail them to me at 83-44 Lefferts Blvd. Apt. 3C, Kew Gardens, NY 11415.

I am currently attempting to contact several of my friends in southern Mississippi and Louisianna. I know of two PCA pastors who have escaped with their families, but have withstood significant losses. Please pray for the victims of the hurricane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home