Thursday, June 07, 2007

Uncle Jack

I know the purpose of this blog is to keep my readers updated about the things that are going on with Ascension Church in Queens, but this week I need to deviate from that objective and make an announcement.

Although I've been an uncle for a few years with my sister Jane's two sons Tyler and Zachary, ov whom I'm very proud, I now have a niece from my sister Charlene. Dorothy Hope Zuljevic was born yesterday morning at 8:02 am weighing in at 6 lbs. 15 oz and 20 inches. When Jane had Tyler, I went up to Connecticut a few days later to see him. Zachary was born when I lived in Mississippi and I was fortunate enough to get up to see him a few weeks after he was born. The cool thing about Dorothy is that I got to see her the day she was born. In fact, she was less than 12 hours old when I visited her yesterday. I didn't have my digital camera on me, but pictures were taken. Don't be surprised if I make an unscheduled post here to show a few snapshots of my new niece. I'm thrilled.

Next week I will return to regular posts about the church, but for now, let me gloat a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home