Friday, December 30, 2005

2005-The Long Strange Trip

In the midst of the holiday madness (my Parents have been staying in my apartment since Saturday), I'm a day late on my weekly blog update. Sorry. By the way, the transit strike ended within hours of my last entry... a Christmas gift of sorts.

It's hard to imagine that 2005 is over. At this time last year I was concerned over my Greek grade and if I would actually pass all my classes and graduate from Seminary. Now, graduation has come and gone and I am finally entrenched in full-time ministry and moving forward. The coming year holds great promise. Our church plant anticipates a launch and subsequent growth. Lord-willing, I will be looking at Presbytery examinations and ordination later in the year. And, of course, there are a variety of unknowns ahead as well. I am trusting in God's providence and blessing as we move ahead.

I want to wish you all God's richest blessings for the New Year and remind you to check back here frequently for updates on our church planting ministry here. Take care for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home