Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ya Gotta See the Baby!

Like I said last week after Dorothy was born, pictures of my neice have been taken like crazy. I, however, only have one electronic version at my disposal at the moment. This picture was taken last Wednesday just hours after she was born. I know the title of this blog entry may remind you of the catch phrase from a Seinfeld episode, but perhaps it will cause you to remember what it was about.

My parents are staying with me for a while to see the baby and help my sister a little bit. There's no room at my sister's house, so the lot fell on me to house my parents while they're in town. The other person in the picture, by the way, is me.

On other matters, Ascension Church had a booth at the Austin Street Fair in Forest Hills this past weekend. Several neighborhood folks stopped by and hopefully strong interest was developed in our Vacation Bible School program coming up in July, and in our Youth Group and other church ministries. Our booth was well located in the middle of the fair across from the Cheese of the World (pictured here). We have not always been as well placed at these fairs, but this time, Praise God, we had a great spot and good weather.

More updates next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home